Saturday, December 1, 2012

Top Ten All Time Favorite Songs


This is the last entry for this review, and to end it I will make it short and sweet!  I will name off my top ten favorite songs.  I'm not going to go into a big explanation into why I love these, I've already done that.  We all know I'm right, so there is no need to prove it any further.  I have enjoyed giving you  a glimpse into my inner workings.  Once it's done please leave. My head is crowded enough without all of you in it!
#10 Where Were You By Alan Jackson
#9 Bother by Stone Sour
#8 When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne
#7 Please Remember by Leann Rimes
#6 One the Road Again by BuckCherry
#5 Blurry by Puddle of Mudd
#4 Tangled Up In You by Staind
#3 Here's to the Night by Eve 6
#2 Zoe Jane by Staind
#1 My Little Girl by Time McGraw

           This series is now over, I will start on my next review Idea.  It going to break away from this, it's going to go into a different realm.  I hope you enjoyed reading these, and I encourage you to listen to any of these songs.  Now, get out of my head.  The voices inside are complaining about it being too crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment